We may collect and process the following information when you access the site, when you contact us, or when you register with us as a Member:
- a) Information about you that you give us when you complete the Contact Us/Sign Up form on our website, including your name and title, your address, company details (if any) and contact information such as your telephone number and email address;
- b) Information when you respond to offers or complete surveys that we may ask you about and which we use for research purposes although you do not have to respond to them;
- c) Information we may collect with regard to your visits to our website or your calls to us, including technical data regarding the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information to our site, browser details, operating system and platform, the Uniform Resource Locators (URL) details, information you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, browsing methods and any phone number used to call us;
- d) Information we may receive from other sources if you use our other websites or other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this website. We work closely with business partners (including, for example, government agencies, business support organisations and business advisors and we may receive information about you from them.
In some cases, the information we collect does not identify you personally. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
You can also visit the Information Commissioner’s Office website for more information about the UK Cookie directive.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to any third parties except to our business partners that assist us in providing our services to you, or as required by law.
We may use information held or received about you in the following ways:
- a) To improve our services and website, and ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner;
- b) To provide you with information or services that you request from us, and which we feel may interest you where you have asked or consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- c) To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- d) To notify you about changes to our services;
- e) For our own market research purposes (for example to invite you to provide us with feedback on our services);
- f) To administer our site and for internal operations including trouble-shooting, security purposes, data analysis, testing and statistical survey purposes;
- g) To combine it with other information we hold or receive about you, and use the combined information for the purposes set out above.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- a) Who are our business partners that offer services we consider may be of value to you
- b) If Croydon Business Hub or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- c) If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions, or to protect our rights and property, or our safety and that of our clients and third parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access, use or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect online. Our security technologies and procedures are regularly reviewed to ensure that they are up to date and effective.
Information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. While we will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk.
You have the right to, at any time:
- a) Access the information we hold about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 the UK’s implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- b) Ask for your information to be corrected or updated;
- c) Ask us to remove your information from our records;
- d) Tell us if you do not want us to use your information for our own direct marketing purposes. We expressly do not pass your personal data on to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
To do this, you can contact us via the Contact Us tab on the website or by email to Info@Croydonbusinesshub.co.uk
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our business partners and other third party sites of interest. If you follow a link to any of these websites, you will have left our site and you should note that we do not have any control over such websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting such sites. Please check the applicable privacy policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Techembrace Ltd
- We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from our Site and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
- In addition, if you linked to this Site from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
- If you use the Site while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by emailing us at info@Croydonbusinesshub.co.uk